Coverage Area
Style and Design

Shady....That one word describes the worst company I've ever "done business with" in my life.

I use quotation marks because they're trying to charge me almost $200 for services I didn't use nor wanted. I paid $1 for two sim cards then tried them in my iPads. Neither worked so. I just chalked it up as a one.

Dollar loss. Nope. A couple months later I get two $98 charges on my credit card. I then spend half a day looking for a customer service number - IT DOESN'T EXIST!

Unbelievable. So I write them an email addressed to the email on their website... Guess what.? I get a return email that states they don't even read their emails.

Ok, so I jump back in their website and go through their "comments" section, 3 days later I get an email telling me why they charged me and that I should just use the sim cards in another device. Ugh.... This should be illegal! If they don't refund my money I'm going to dispute with the credit card company, and if that doesn't work I'll go to the consumer affairs office.

This is ridiculous.DO NOT USE THIS SCAMMING COMPANY!

Review about: Freedompop Sim Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments