Coverage Area
Style and Design

All I did was order their sim card for $0.99 and I was thinking about trying them out eventually.And boom the nightmare started.

I wish I sustained a lot more damages to justify the time and expense of litigation because I have never before wanted so much to sue a company. I never had any service whatsoever with them, never activated anything. But just for having my credit card number, the charges started coming. First they charged the card just 1 penny apparently to ensure it was valid, then $32 and some change.

The following day $89 and some change. I had to contact my bank and report this as fraud. As I am writing these lines, my bank just cancelled my card and they'll issue me a new one because of the garbage company called FreedomPop. I don't need to tell you the anger, frustration and great inconvenience I have experienced.

I will have to deal with bills tied to this credit card which will be paid late and possibly late fees. I am really upset right now. I hope there is a class action lawsuit soon to put this toilet company out of business. I can't tell you how many times I have tried calling them on the phone, impossible to get anybody.

You only get a machine and they want you to pay $5.99 to speak to a live person.

I sent them an email to which they never responded.Whatever you do, do not, repeat do not, give them your credit card number.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with FreedomPop?

Comments