Almost ALL brands of phones make their phones in China. It's inevitable!

They are the cheapest because they pay their workers (nothing!!! - as compared to US and European wages). However, the Chinese brands - Xiaomi, Huawei, Asus, Zte, Cubot, Samsung, Apple, Lewei, etc are all JUNK!!!!! They sell your the phones that are probably REJECTS from the name brands or second quality phones.

Good luck trying to make them work on ANY networks (even such as Tracfone, StraightTalk, Freedom Pop, Cricket, Boost, Simple Mobile, Boost, Consumer Cellular, Republic Wireless, Net10, U.S.Cellular, etc. They all stink. I've spent hours and thousands of dollars trying to get a CHEAP phone to work - and guess what - had I spent the same amount on a regular service, I would have come out ahead - way, way ahead!!! Mind you, I hate, yes - hate, Verizon, ATT, Sprint, T-Mobile, and all the other rip-off corporate communications providers.

They too are rip-off's. But at least their phones work.

I don't know how and why the Chinese made deals with these conglomerates to rip off the public, but they did and for that you (the stepped on and f***ked consumer) will pay, and keep on paying to make the giants eat your oats. My advice: DEAL WITH IT - YOU CAN'T WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Nice name.