Sanatoga,Pennsylvania
2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Jul 27, 2016

Sent freedompop two trouble tickets about this issue. Still have no coverage. Both were not resolved as of 27 July, 2016.

Original review posted by user Jul 27, 2016

Mifi service stopped. Website usage data page displays error: "...popped your bubble...". No response to my trouble tickets. Their phone service hours are 9-5, obviously not customer focused.

They keep charging me $15 each month for some unknown reason. Probably because the auto-top-up feature was reset from my original selection. This was changed from what I selected...somewhat nefarious.

Thinking about switching to a better service, like Verizon.

I have been having trouble with this hotspot for quite some time with the reliability only being about 80%. This was fine for a "free" service but is becoming incredibly annoying when you go to rely on the data service and it is nonexistent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Freedompop Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Free 500mb, Possibility of free internet, Mifi 500 hotspot, Reasonable cost.

I didn't like: Payment methods, Reliability, I have no phone for 3 weeks, Customer service, Occasional charges.

Comments

Pottstown, Pennsylvania, United States #1203989

Had to call freedompop and talked to a phone associate with a heavy accent. She said I ran out of data, so my whole account was suspended. She un-suspended my account and service resumed.

The website needs to be overhauled to tell the customer that he was suspended, not the obscure error message "An error occured".