Update added by user Jul 27
Sent freedompop two trouble tickets about this issue. Still have no coverage. Both were not resolved as of 27 July, 2016.
Original review posted by user Jul 27
Mifi service stopped. Website usage data page displays error: "...popped your bubble...". No response to my trouble tickets. Their phone service hours are 9-5, obviously not customer focused.
They keep charging me $15 each month for some unknown reason. Probably because the auto-top-up feature was reset from my original selection. This was changed from what I selected...somewhat nefarious.
Thinking about switching to a better service, like Verizon.
I have been having trouble with this hotspot for quite some time with the reliability only being about 80%. This was fine for a "free" service but is becoming incredibly annoying when you go to rely on the data service and it is nonexistent.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Free 500mb
- Possibility of free internet
- Mifi 500 hotspot
- Reasonable cost
What I disliked
- Payment methods
- I have no phone for 3 weeks
- Customer service
- Occasional charges
You May Also Like
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "Started in May 2nd 2016. Services intermittent. Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th,..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."