Update added by user Jul 27
Sent freedompop two trouble tickets about this issue. Still have no coverage. Both were not resolved as of 27 July, 2016.
Original review posted by user Jul 27
Mifi service stopped. Website usage data page displays error: "...popped your bubble...". No response to my trouble tickets. Their phone service hours are 9-5, obviously not customer focused.
They keep charging me $15 each month for some unknown reason. Probably because the auto-top-up feature was reset from my original selection. This was changed from what I selected...somewhat nefarious.
Thinking about switching to a better service, like Verizon.
I have been having trouble with this hotspot for quite some time with the reliability only being about 80%. This was fine for a "free" service but is becoming incredibly annoying when you go to rely on the data service and it is nonexistent.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Free 500mb
- Possibility of free internet
- Mifi 500 hotspot
- Reasonable cost
What I disliked
- Payment methods
- I have no phone for 3 weeks
- Customer service
- Occasional charges
You May Also Like
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."