Update added by user Jul 27, 2016
Sent freedompop two trouble tickets about this issue. Still have no coverage. Both were not resolved as of 27 July, 2016.
Original review posted by user Jul 27, 2016
Mifi service stopped. Website usage data page displays error: "...popped your bubble...". No response to my trouble tickets. Their phone service hours are 9-5, obviously not customer focused.
They keep charging me $15 each month for some unknown reason. Probably because the auto-top-up feature was reset from my original selection. This was changed from what I selected...somewhat nefarious.
Thinking about switching to a better service, like Verizon.
I have been having trouble with this hotspot for quite some time with the reliability only being about 80%. This was fine for a "free" service but is becoming incredibly annoying when you go to rely on the data service and it is nonexistent.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Free 500mb
- Possibility of free internet
- Mifi 500 hotspot
- Reasonable cost
What I disliked
- Payment methods
- I have no phone for 3 weeks
- Customer service
- Occasional charges
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."