Style and Design

I purchased two Samsung Galaxy Note 2's which were supposed to come with a lifetime of free cellular service which was supposed to include 200 minutes of Talk Time, 300 Texts and 500 MB of Data.

As soon as your available data falls below 100MB (you NEVER get to use your full allotment of data), your phone will be TOTALLY useless.

They don't disclose that phone calls and texts both require a data connection, so at that point you can't make calls and you can't text until the next month of service starts.

Initially contacting customer service resulted in them restoring the service since we still had part of our data allotment left.

It was frustrating to have to call each and every month to get our phones working again but after a few months they stopped allowing us to use our last 100MB of data and would no longer re-enable the phones.

VERY deceptive company.

Don't waste your money.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "stop disabling phone service prior to the end of data allotment" as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with FreedomPop. The most disappointing about samsung electronics galaxy note 2 cell phone from FreedomPop was product service, quality reliability poor customer service and no cust serv or tech on weekends , but reviewer liked possibility of free cell service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FreedomPop.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare FreedomPop to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with FreedomPop?

Comments