4.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

When we first got the FreedomPop android smartphone we bought the cheap plan. The battery would only last about 2 hours and the phone would drop calls constantly.

I decided to do some research and found the phone to be questionable, no matter what service, so decided to upgrade the phone to an iPhone 5.

Since then the coverage has been nearly perfect (especially when you consider the travel we do both to distance locations), along with a device that unquestionably has run non stop without worry. This is a great service that I trust in the hands of my wife, even in the middle of a Minnesota Winter as a way to make emergency phone calls.

Product or Service Mentioned: Freedompop Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Customer service, Forum for collaborating with others.

Comments

I doubt it!

Not sure why you dropped a five star review in a pissed consumer forum.

applebit924
to JA #1379996

Being it was the phone manufacture who was clearly the broken link in the chain, and replacing it with a quality phone brought good signal, battery life. The phones + this service have become both my wife's and my carrier for I want to say 2 years now, and I'd rather provide clarity and help people understand how to identify issues: FreedomPop has saved us many $$$ per year.